Sunday, January 22, 2017

More Women are coming forward about being hypnotically mind controlled by Mas Sajady.

                                               "The Programmer"

      Two more women came forward this last week about in a hypnotically mind controlled by Mas Sajady. One of the women promoted him non-stop for a year after he tweeted her "Let's change the world together". This women thought he was her twin flame and woke up to being in a hypnotic mind control state. She went onto promote him for a year for free only to wake up later to being in a hypnotic state. Mas state himself that he is a "programmer" and can edit your blue print. His abilities include erasing energies, removing entities, mind wiping, controlling someone's spine, hypnotic mind control, and erasing timelines. The most interesting thing about Mas is he likes to play with time loops and seems to experiment non-stop. He can take control over a body and they start to go into automatic movements, the spine bends back and forth like in the movie "The Matrix". Who is Mas Sajady and why is able to "program people"?

          Many of the women who did his program for a few years became spiritually disconnected, broke and wanted to commit suicide. Mas claims he creates abundance and it appears he's creating false beliefs about what really happens for many people. I was more abundant before I started and realize abundance was a state I had attained before Mas. He brought me into sickness and lack claiming we needed to go through it. People who heal through Jesus usually are brought into the light and not into sickness. The longer I was away from him, the more I realized he is in lower sources and not Jesus. He does well at pretending anything he wants, and I notice his followers believe whatever game he puts forth. He is charming and seems like the nicest guy on earth. I trusted him fully and bought into the program they sold, only to realize he'll do anything for money. Yes he can be loving, but does he have your best interest at heart and is he telling the truth?

      A women on Facebook wrote there are no negative reviews of Mas and that statement is not true. He does what he can to bury the truth and continue to brainwash anyone he can. He now charges $160 for 5 minutes of his time living a lavish life style while pretending to be a non-profit. Stories of him making $100,000 in one weekend have emerged, cash covered beds in hotel rooms. Most of the women who have been affected by his program are afraid to come forward. He group continues to grow on-line getting programmed by his topic of the day. Why is able to program people and where do his abilities really come from?


     
      Theresa Nygard has worked tirelessly to help these women break free of the many implants Mas puts in. Many of the women are stuck and sick after his program. Theresa has posted some videos on youtube regarding his "dark sources" that keep him safe. He claimed to be of a pure source and appears to be something else. In the video he describes how he harvested energy. Listen carefully he is delivering himself from his sins. He is covering something up and his "pure source" could be anything. It's obvious he made the women think they would heal with him and have better lives.  He claims "360 degrees of Abundance" like other new age predators hook people with. Many people say their lives were better before Mas and had more life force. I think was doesn't even really know who he controlling him therefor causing mental confusion in the people that do his program. People go into a hypnotic trance and upon meeting him and get convinced that you need him in some way.  He convinces people they have to do a long detox, and then sells them health products. So what is the long detox about and why do people buy it? I began to see a pattern where he actually makes people sick and then makes money off them. People become suicidal on the program, then he has "frequency" clinic on being suicidal.

      I should have questioned things as at his first event his assistant wore a leather tie up black leather outfit right out of a dominatrix sex club at his first event in San Fransisco. Normally I don't judge what people wear but her breasts were hanging out over it and it was so out of place. I could feel the sexual energy coming off his employees and we all wondered what the hell happened that weekend. We noticed his wife was no where is site and it was a mind altering event already. His co-host Jane danced around as if she was under MK Ultra hypnotic mind control wearing high heals and going into automatic movements. I didn't understand what I was witnessing. Something was off from the beginning, the fine details happening in that room were showing a problem. His employees stood there hypnotized selling purium products for him, and rushing us through our appointments. He could touch people's bodies and they would move forward, and bend backward as if he could completely control someone. I became hypnotized at that event after he said "you are all hypnotized". I went on to do this program for a year only to end up deathly sick. I was okay in the first few months and should have left, I was highly distorted but able to take care of things. He kept convincing I need to detox and should not work with other practitioners. He does make-up podcasts trying to get rid of the competition by making up things about gurus and other healers. With every challenge he makes up a podcast to counteract it so his people preprogrammed the way he wants. Some of us wonder if he will be taking the healers to Peru and convincing them to drink some type of "Kool-aide" to kill themselves. I noticed he does events where there are big interdimensional portals and it's become clear to me he is alien in nature.

     I spent thousands on the program getting several personal readings and participated in some of his retreats. None of his readings were correct and he appeared to be playing some kind of guessing game in the end. My friend's readings were all incorrect also, but at the time we were all hypnotized into believing he was some great master. When a follower questioned his incorrect readings and information she was told "I am always right". I don't believe in being a victim, I believe in speaking out when necessary. I should have never trusted him, but he does put on a good appearance. He markets himself as a living devoted family man, but recently documents showing his wife filed for divorce in October have surfaced.

       Mas claimed to be with Jesus and used that to mass market himself. The only reason I went with him is because I thought he was using Jesus in his healing, later I discovered that to be untrue. He frequently spoke of his two near deaths, and now he claims to have had four. The closer you look at Mas, you see the lies surfacing. At the beginning of the program while I was on, he fell to his knees in at a New York event claiming he had just been "upgraded". He told us he was guided by and "upgraded" by Jesus, Buddha and Mohammad. He claimed to receive upgrades at night, but never seemed to disclose where they were coming from. Later, I saw he was in a fantasy and used it to bring more people in. He claimed to be an oracle and talked about being some kind of Sage in a previous life. I was there to heal and he tried to make me think I had satanic DNA. I actually began to experience demonic entites after Mas and I realized he implanted his belief. I began to get attacked at night and realized others had the same experience. Later I realized it was his own distortion he implanted to bring me in and he had opened lower realms himself. Many others have reported some type of hooking upon meeting him, an idea gets implanted where you think you need to work with him. He see's your weakness and goes to that if he wants you in the group. He does hand select some people with good energy and the ones' who will promote him. He whispered into a women a women's ear who just came forward "I can help you" and she was hooked immediately.

        Many think he's not even human but some type of alien harvesting women. Most if the women become complexity drained if life force after him. He continues to claim he's of some "pure source". It appears not to be human origin but possibly a AI (artificial intelligence) of some kind. Four women have written blogs to help save others from his mind control devices he implants. Everyone who does the program gets sick, he programs them to think its normal. They listen and don't leave as he tells them not to work with other healers. The women loose their common sense overtime handing him their soul. . Mas does depossess people only to possess them with his alien entities. Many women have strange sex dreams. Some of the women who came forward complain of some type of alien metal implants from his program. I can't even talk about what happened to me fully, but he does something wrong to humans.


    Mas claims to have been given some type of sources codes in his near death. He attempts to rewrite your history and ends up distorting your reality. He claims to "edit your blueprint" and can literally  mind wipe someone. You are no longer the writer of your own history if you work with Mas. He isolates peoples and tells them not to work with other healers. He wants to be in control and if you let him he is writing your history. In the end, he ruined my life by erasing timelines and constantly experimenting on us. He seems to have some high level software attached to him but no one knows where his source comes from. Some think it's a space ship, others think its quantum computer of some kind. Several women have been reported being energetically attacked while on the program it seems some type of demonic entities are involved. In one women's account, she claimed to have seen Nordic Et's behind him and not Jesus. He pretends to know what he is doing and creates a big mirage for the healers to come into. Many women think they are in love with only to realize it was all hypnotic spell "an alien love bite". Women have reported having dreams implanted and sexual things happen to them at night preformed by Mas's entities.

   In one women's account she died on the program and was shown he was a android programmer, not human at all. In recent times the information of the "Secret Space Program" has been released.  Corey Goode in "Cosmic Disclosure" on Gaia tv has stated some alien groups actually make android programmers. Recently, I watched "Truth Hunters" a new show on Gaia hosted by researcher Linda Moulton Howe. In Episode 2, she talks about alien groups that are androids and Mas fits the description of one of these. Who is Mas Sajady and why is he able to control humans?


       Mas likes to push people to the point of suicide and then blames them. Mas had huge claims he was working with Jesus, later his story changed around his near death. Those who knows grace understand he is doing something wrong. He makes his followers believe they have to go through a long period of sickness and distortion. In pure spirit there is just pure being, no distortion of spirit. Is Mas just another alien trickster making off with human women. Stay tuned


Several people have come forward and wrote blogs on their experiences:

      http://igirlbrainsmm.blogspot.com/





I was looking for help and I found Mas Sajady on youtube. I didn't realize it at the time but he uses covert hypnosis to control minds. Before I knew it I felt compelled to spend around $300 to see him at a talk in another state.
I was NEVER informed he uses hypnosis on us.
At the talk he was seductive with me, whispering in my ear that he could help me. When I walked away he looked at me with longing as if he had just fallen in love.
Two weeks later he tweeted me that "We can change the world together!"
I felt compelled because of the covert hypnosis to keep listening. He always told the audience to listen to him constantly on a loop, which I did. This is how he brainwashed me. 
After that I was sending hundreds of dollars a month to listen to his recordings. Through his hypnosis I came to believe he was in love with me and that I was in love with him. This happens to a lot of women. This is apparently how he makes so much money even though he delivers nearly nothing except calamity.
I spent hundreds more to see him at an expo in NYC. Again he stared at me and acted like he was in love with me. I also believe he told his mistress to be elsewhere so I wouldn't perceive the obvious affair they are having in front of his followers.
He charged me $100 cash for 4 minutes of his time. He touched me seductively and said, "very nice". He also put his arm around me for a length of time. It only reinforced that we were having some sort of connection and that I should continue reaching for the carrot he was dangling before me.
This went on for months. I became more and more brainwashed from listening to his recordings that I should continue his program even though I was hating myself. I was promoting him on my social media and I lost readers and I felt compelled to continue doing it for some mysterious reason. I wasn't really happy about it.
He featured me on his newsletter and his facebook and he reblogged my art and posts periodically.
Then I attended a new age cruise to be near him. At this cruise he was flagrantly indiscreet about the affair he's having with his employee. Realizing that the illusion he is creating is all lies, I fell into despair desiring death. 
He had tricked me to get my money and for all the promotion I had been doing for him on my social media project.
In the end he emailed me that he hopes I get help and that I'm delusional, petty and ignorant.
He used love fraud and covert hypnosis to control me and get my money. I am not the only one he did this too. Almost every day new women are coming forward with stories similar to mine.
I was never asked to fill out the paperwork informing me of my rights as someone under his care. Divine Travels, who organized the new age cruise, sold him as a "renowned healer". 
On his recordings, I have heard him diagnosis medical illnesses. He also on multiple occassions told people to stop taking their medication not even knowing what they were taking. He told them it was making them worse.
He brainwashed people. He fooled us into giving him money. He gave medical advice. He called himself an Oracle - which is a messenger from God. 
He attempted to insult and degrade me in an email. 
All this after he led me on, giving me the wrong impression. Commenters on this blog were even telling me he was fooling me and I couldn't see it I was so under his manipulation. I went to him for help. He promised me help. 
If his business is classified as not for profit, that's fraud. He bought a brand new lamborghini this summer. His son was bragging about it on instagram.
I don't see why he should get to keep my money when he tormented and defrauded me. He was bragging with his mistresses on the cruise about all the houses and boats in the Caribbean he wanted to buy with his massive surplus of cash. I will send this post to the IRS.
Please help us find justice. Help us expose this FRAUD.
thetanster.com


A has sent you a message
Hi Kathleen,

I just want to thank you for your videos. I did the 21-day medi-healing twice and made the mistake of letting him work on me personally twice. My own experience, he initially asked if I had menstrual issues which I never had, and sure enough about 2 weeks after letting him work on me I began having issues. I felt something was off but I wasn't sure until I somehow managed to come across your page reviewing his "program". I've started noticing that I'm more drained than usual and its also affecting my family. I also had a few weird dreams, and my relationship with my SO ended right that. I have no idea what to do at this point. I hope you can share any information as far as stopping whatever connections remain and stopping consent from whatever is harming and draining energy out of us after quitting the program. Any information on how I can regain control of whatever is going on would be greatly appreciated. Either way, thank you so much for sharing. I'm glad to have come across your site and your videos and I hope you and your family are on your way to a full 100% recovery.

Thank you,
-A.

"Hello,
Can you please help me contact the person who has written the blog on mas sajady being an AI. I could not find her details and I have been listening to Mas for a year now and I feel very disconnected almost paranoid. I have a abusive hubby and he was driving me crazy thats when i reached out to Mas. In my last session mas said I am nearing the breaking point maybe may 2016 i will loose my mental stability and everything will change and I will be abundant but I fear that now. After reading her blog which I found yesterday  I have a 3 yr old on whom he's worked too I stopped playing all the recordings I had when I read the blog yesterday. Please can you pass my message to her that I need help."

 I prayed yesterday for a solution a way out of chaos and I came across the blog review which I had not found all this while. It was a sign. I have stopped playing his recordings.

Mas said everything will stop and turn around for the better. It didn't
R-

“I told Mas I was suicidal. He ignored it by saying he didn't see it in my energy field.”


“I worked with Mas for over 2 years from 2012-2014 and I do resonate with the stories here. I have always been strongly connected to Source and gifted with a strong intuition. I was in an amazing flow when I started working with Mas and from that point on it slowly spiraled downwards to the point I totally lost my connection with Spirit (my most precious possession) and my passions had completely faded. I didn't see any point of being here on the planet if I was not able to live my purpose anymore and told Mas I was suicidal. He ignored it by saying he didn't see it in my energy field. He told me that it was normal feeling that I would go backwards and that he faced depression too every time he received serious upgrades. He compared it with the Navy seals and that I had everything I needed to succeed but I had to go through this.....but it just felt so wrong and "off" that I decided to stop working with him. I am still lost but less vulnerable but so frustrated he was able to dim my pure light. Any suggestions on how to get back on track and step into my authentic power again? Many thanks and lots of love and light, - LR.” -- Netherlands